At times it may be necessary to split items from a single PO on your project into multiple POs. You can use the steps outlined below to accomplish the task.
- Go to the Purchase Orders
- Select the PO at the top half of the window you wish to split into multiple POs.
- Once you've selected a PO, navigate to the Line Items section located at the bottom of the window. Here you will choose the item(s) to send to another PO. To select multiple items from the list, hold down the Ctrl button and click on each.
- Right-click on a highlighted item and select Send to new PO to move it.
- Once you are finished creating multiple POs, number each by typing into the PO No.cell located at the top of the window.