Inside of CQ, users can import projects sent to them from other users. Users can perform the import automatically or manually.
Note: The .aqproj file extension identifies these project files. You cannot import PDF files.
- Click on the project link contained within an email from another CQ user, or double-click on a project file saved on your computer.
- The project will automatically open inside of CQ.
- Save a project file into a directory on your local system. e.g., a project file received via email from another CQ user.
- Go into CQ and left-click on the word Projects at the top of the Projects screen. The Projects ribbon will appear.
- Inside of the ribbon, click on the Import Project button.
- A system window will open allowing you to locate and select a project file.
- After selecting the project file, click Open.
- The project will open inside of CQ.