CaterQuotes offers a large list of industry contacts by default. However, at times it may be necessary for a user to add a contact to the application. In previous articles, we have discussed adding a contact 'On the Fly' when creating a project. In this article, we will discuss adding a contact directly under the Contacts tab.
Begin by navigating to the Contacts screen.
To add a contact to an existing company follow these steps. To add a new company, skip to the next section.
1. Search for a company using the search bar at the top of the main panel.
2. Select the company from the results list.
3. Click the Add Person button in the top ribbon.
4. In the Add Person dialog, enter the information for the new contact.
5. Click on the check button to save.
To add a new company & contacts under the new company, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Add Company button in the top ribbon.
2. Enter the company's information in the Add Company dialog. To choose a type of company, click on the Type drop-down.
3. Click the Add a Person button to add contacts for the new company. In the Add Person to dialog, use the fields to enter in the new contact's information.
4. Click on the check button to save.