CaterQuotes gives users the ability to set a status for each project inside of CQ. Using the Status field has multiple advantages such as:
- The capacity to view more accurate information within the Analytics
- For example, adding a "Won" status to completed and awarded jobs allows you to filter projects by that status inside of Analytics for better reporting.
- A more efficient way to identify projects that are Inactive, Incomplete and Complete. Each status has a specific color to help you quickly identify them on your project list.
- The ability to utilize the CaterQuotes Project API to move projects, by status, into your company's ERP system.
Below are the steps required to set a project's status:
- In the Projects list or in an open Project, locate the Settings section within the Details Panel.
- Click on the Status drop-down and choose a preset status to apply it to your project.
- Click the Status drop-down menu and begin typing in the field to add a custom status to your project. Any added statuses are made available to all users within your organization.
* Note: Only users with admin access can add or remove custom statuses. To delete an item, click on the x next to its label.