CaterQuotes allows users to export project data in multiple formats. This is accomplished by configuring separate export templates for each format you would like to utilize at your company. The configuration of templates is done by an Admin level user, however, once configured the export templates are available to all users at a company.
Follow the steps below to set up a new export template.
- Click on Admin Settings in the tab at the bottom of the application window.
- Click on Company Settings in the ribbon at the top of the application window.
- In the Company Settings window; click the Export tab, then click the Add Export button.
* If you already have exports setup you will click the button notated below.
- In the Add Export Settings window; fill in the Name of your template, select the Export Type, set the Export When drop-down value, type in the Destination URI (not required), set the Called After Export process if a UNC path is set and check any additional options you would like to include. Click ✔ to save your changes.
Generic Export (CSV)
Generic Export (CSV, Tab Separated)
Project CSV (Duke).
*Schemas for generic and JSON exports can be seen here.
A User Request: User executes the export manually via the export menu in the export tab of a project.
A Project Saves: All projects by all users will be exported automatically using the template parameters each a project is saved.
- Once you have finished configuring the export, click ✔ to save the export, and it will be added to your list of Exports.
- To remove an outdated click the X next to the template.