The Kitchen Police program is to keep the CaterQuotes catalogue content as up to date and accurate as possible. If you come across any errors or omissions, you can report it through KP. The KP staff will verify your claim and notify you of the status of it. If it turns out to be a valid spiff-able claim, you will be sent a £7 cheque. The KP button is found in the catalogue, on the toolbar up top.
Articles in this section
- Managing Custom Fields in CQ
- Project Integration - CSV Export
- Change Password
- Forgot Password
- Carriage Calculator
- Importing deviated pricing
- How to customise the look of your reports inside CaterQuotes.
- Password protected and READ ONLY projects
- Preferred / Buying Group Manufacturer
- Hide Net prices infront of a customer