The Kitchen Police program is to keep the CaterQuotes catalogue content as up to date and accurate as possible. If you come across any errors or omissions, you can report it through KP. The KP staff will verify your claim and notify you of the status of it. If it turns out to be a valid spiff-able claim, you will be sent a £7 cheque. The KP button is found in the catalogue, on the toolbar up top.
Articles in this section
- Dimensional Search
- Splitting a Single PO into Multiple POs
- Why Can't I Edit The Spare Number?
- Can I Add Thumbnail Images To My Project Spreadsheet?
- What is the .aqproj File?
- Importing a Project into CQ
- How Can I Share a Project?
- Copy a "Ship To" Address to All Addresses
- How Do I Add A Base Item as Accessory?
- Why Are My Report Options & Preview Windows Distorted?